- We closed the tasting room July 1, 2022.
- We have removed the Napa syrah vineyard so Dad Arnie can retire.
- We have returned to our old website, after the Vinebase online sales platform website disaster.
- We are still in business, making and selling wine, with purchased grapes, as always. The 2022 Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc are nearly dry, and looking good. We have 2021 Pinot noir and Syrah aging safely in nice, very expensive barrels. Our 2019 Syrah and Pinot are bottled, and will be release when they are ready to drink.
- We are going on a road trip for October, bringing Hippie Syrah to The People!
- We will be back in CA, and back in the wineshipping game, by Nov 8.
It has been a hell of a ride, the last few years. Thanks for sticking with us. We are very grateful for all of our friends and customers who helped us through. With some luck we have many vintages ahead of us. We will stop trying to make great wine the day we stop drinking it, that’s a promise!
Mark and Margaret